14th June 2012, 09:10 PM
mour_shilpa

How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?

my year of birth is 1986. i want to become an IAS officer. i have not started any preparations as yet. can you name me the best IAS coaching institute in guwahati? my most weak area is GS........thank u in advance.........

Related Questions:
  1. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  2. Which would be the best coaching centre for IAS?
  3. Good Coaching Institutes for IAS Exam in Mumbai?
  4. Which are the best coaching institutes for IAS in Ludiana?
  5. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  6. How to clear IAS and which is the coaching?
  7. Names and full address details of NET and IAS coaching centers in Guwahati?
  8. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  9. How can I take Law as an option in mains UPSC? I'm in 1st year Ph.D (Agriculture) in New Delhi and preparing for civil service exam
  10. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  11. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  12. Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech if I want to become an IAS officer? Where should I take coaching for IAS exam?
  13. In which university can I do both degree and IAS coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become an IAS Officer being a 9th student? Detailed information about IAS? -- [New]
  15. How many Exams I have to undergo to become IAS Officer? What are the subjects for this? Which books to prepare for this? Does coaching necessary to become IAS Officer?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  17. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  18. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
11th July 2012, 10:43 AM
raghav1717
Member+

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?

IAS Exam (Civil service exam) is considered to be the toughest Exam of the country, it is the selection of candidates who were to be the higher authorities...

the educational qualification required is the candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.

age limit: 21-30 years for the candidate.relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

the qualities to be with the candidate to be a IAS officer is ...

first he must be a hard worker.

managing the Complexities,

solving of unpredictable Situations and Problems. ,

handling the situations ,

able persuade others over his view to stabilize the situation ,

settle the Agreement between the parties,

leadership skills,

self confidence,

positive attitude,

commanding ability,

good communication talents,

patience and quick decision making,

etc..prepare well

the eligiblity criteria for the IAS exam is ,

>> a candidate should have completed any degree from a recognised university
>> the candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in degree
>> for sc or st category candidates,the minimum percentage required is 45% only
>> the candidate should be a citizen of india

age criteria : -

>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-30 years , if the candidate is belong to general category
>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-33 years , if the candidate is belong to obc category
>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-35 years , if the candidate is belong to sc or st category
11th July 2012, 10:45 AM
raghav1717
Member+

Arrow Re: How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?

IAS Exam (Civil service exam) is considered to be the toughest Exam of the country, it is the selection of candidates who were to be the higher authorities...

the educational qualification required is the candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.

age limit: 21-30 years for the candidate.relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

the qualities to be with the candidate to be a IAS officer is ...

first he must be a hard worker.

managing the Complexities,

solving of unpredictable Situations and Problems. ,

handling the situations ,

able persuade others over his view to stabilize the situation ,

settle the Agreement between the parties,

leadership skills,

self confidence,

positive attitude,

commanding ability,

good communication talents,

patience and quick decision making,

etc..prepare well

the eligiblity criteria for the IAS exam is ,

>> a candidate should have completed any degree from a recognised university
>> the candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in degree
>> for sc or st category candidates,the minimum percentage required is 45% only
>> the candidate should be a citizen of india

age criteria : -

>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-30 years , if the candidate is belong to general category
>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-33 years , if the candidate is belong to obc category
>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-35 years , if the candidate is belong to sc or st category
23rd September 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?

what is the best institution of IAS
6th October 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

From when should i start my IAS coaching if i am in 11 standard? which place is best for IAS coaching?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?