6th October 2012, 10:09 PM
mohit harlalka

How to clear IAS and which is the coaching?

I am Mohit Harlalka, std.11, studying in Delhi Public School Guwahati. I want to know when should I start my coaching? Which place is best for coaching?
Which degree would be good for future in IAS?

10th February 2013, 08:59 PM
Darshan.J.Navale

Default Re: How to clear IAS and which is the coaching?

Indian Administrative Service is an exam conducted by UPSC. In order to clear the tougtest exam in a beter way u'll need a beter coaching,some of the good coaching centers are chennai, bangalore & hubli.
21st August 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i am poor so i want to choose a coaching center
5th June 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my intermediate iwant to take ias coaching along with degree if i was not selected for ias what should be my further step
16th March 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am from tamilnadu coimbatore .I want to clear UPSC but i am from tamil medium background also rural area.Can you please guide me to chosse coaching class either chennai or delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?