5th October 2011, 11:59 PM
suresh kamath

Details on how to apply for internship at IISC while doing final year B.E?

hello......... 'm a final year B.E student....... i want to know the details about how to apply for internship at IISc.......

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to apply for internship at IISC while doing final year B.E?
  2. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  3. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  8. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  11. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  12. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
  13. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  14. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for internship in IISC while doing 2nd year EEE?
  16. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for Mechanical final year student?
  18. When can I apply for IISC being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
16th July 2018, 10:01 PM
prithviraj yadav

Smile Re: Details on how to apply for internship at IISC while doing final year B.E?

Hi,
Before applying, you need to have some mentor agreeing for working with you. Most of the IISc profs are member of INAE. So you need to mail the prof asking about the internship opportunity under him/her under this fellowship. The benefit is that the chances for getting a positive reply increases a lot because all the stipend will be provided by the academy. if you have any other query Please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?