16th August 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a pilot? I am a middle class family

I am from middle class family and i want to become a pilot. What qualification is needed?

11th May 2020, 10:04 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How can I become a pilot? I am a middle class family

The minimum qualifications to become a pilot is scoring at least 55% aggregate marks in 10+2 in Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Maths).
you decide to become a commercial pilot, then you need to attend a flying school to earn your Commercial Pilot License(CPL).

You could appear for the exam of the Indian Airforce and once you clear it and the physical test you can join their free training. You could quit after a while and apply with any other commercial airline.
23rd May 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl from a poor family and I want to become a pilot how can I?
24th May 2020, 07:53 PM
Yadav ragini

An associate or bachelor's degree in aviation, aeronautics or a comparable discipline is usually required to be a pilot.
But many pilots are also required to have 250 hours in flight.
You must also have a pilots license and some airline certification may be required.
24th May 2020, 11:54 PM
Riya Gurnani

First you need atleast 60% , must complete class XII you must be 16 years of age to apply for license.
8th May 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot? I am a middle class family. My dream is Pilot. I want to study it. What to do?
14th May 2021, 10:36 AM
Tomchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl from a poor family and I want to become a pilot how can I?
Minimum qualification to become a pilot is scoring at least 55% in Inter with Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Maths).
To become a commercial pilot, you need to attend a flying school to get your Commercial Pilot License(CPL).

Also you can join Indian Airforce by cracking the SSB and Pilot Aptitude test and once you clear it and the physical test you can join their free training.
14th May 2021, 10:38 AM
Tomchy

It need to get 55% marks in the Inter with science stream and then you can get training in any flying school to get the commercial license. And for Indian Air Force you need to crack their exams.
19th May 2021, 01:35 PM
win2help

Hardwork is the most important part to achieve any goal.
Prepare well for all your academics and score highest marks.
In +2 you should opt for Mathematics and Physics subject
There will be Entrance exam conducted by Indian Airforce, attend the exam and score well.
20th June 2022, 06:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is very tough for a middle class to become a pilot as it costs minimum 17 lakhs.
But not an impossible one, many banks offers easy loans to these students, if you will be able to track 'PAT' with flying colours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?