13th July 2013, 02:28 PM
PEERZADA ALI

How can I become a RTO officer? I am student of TYB.Com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I m a student of T.Y.B.COM I have just appeared for my last year of graduation.Now I want to become an R.T.O officer so can you guide me with all the requirements for becoming an R.T.O officer what are the qualifications after becomming a graduate . Please help me out with the regarding ,please guide me with this.Eagerly waiting for your reply on [email protected].
Yours Faithfully,
PEERZADA ALTAMASH.

11th March 2014, 03:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a RTO officer? I am student of TYB.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEERZADA ALI View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I m a student of T.Y.B.COM I have just appeared for my last year of graduation.Now I want to become an R.T.O officer so can you guide me with all the requirements for becoming an R.T.O officer what are the qualifications after becomming a graduate . Please help me out with the regarding ,please guide me with this.Eagerly waiting for your reply on [email protected].
Yours Faithfully,
PEERZADA ALTAMASH.
RTO Examination is Conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission )

You may apply for RTO Examination in any one of the following post like, Clerk Post , Judicial Post , Assistant Engineer Post

Eligibility Criteria Criteria

For Clerk post

Educational Qualification :- Applicant should be qualified in 10 th (or) It's equivalent Examination from recognized university .
Age Criteria :- Applicant age must be between the 18 years to 23 years at the time of appearing in the Examination ..
Nationality :- Applicant should be Citizen of India..

:: For Judicial post ::

Educational Qualifications : - Applicant should be qualified in bachelor dgeree in Law (LLB) from any recognzied university.
Age Criteria :- Applicant age should be in between the 21 years to 33 years
Nationality :- Applicant age should be Indian citizen

:: Assistant Engineer post :::

Educational Qualifications : - Applicant should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering from Recognized University
Age Criteria :- Applicant age must be between the 21 to 33 years
Nationality :- Applicant should be Indian citizen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?