11th August 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become an RTO officer? Which are the exams conducted? What is the syllabus and eligibility?

Sir.
please give me information about procedure of how to make a RTO officer
which is the exam conduct for it and what is the eligibility for that exam and sir also told me syllebus for RTO entrance exam and date also.
sir please give me above information as soon as possible
Thank you sir my email id is
[email protected]

20th December 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an RTO officer? Which are the exams conducted? What is the syllabus and eligibility?

sir,i have done 10 2(science) , Diploma in mech. engg.
presently i m service in indian army
after retirement i want job in RTO officer can i eligible.
my DOB -09-07-1984
After 6 yrs i will retired
pls. give me information about
where &when apply form
where i got form
which syllabus
16th October 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an RTO officer? Which are the exams conducted? What is the syllabus and eligibility?

syallbus for RTO exam
12th March 2014, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syallbus for RTO exam
RTO Stands Regional Transport Officer and The recruitment for the post of RTO is recruited by the State Public Service Commissio.n

-Clerk
-Judicial
-Sub Assistant

RTO Clerk Eligibility :

-Candidates must be Indian
-Applicant should be passed in Graduation from a recognized University
-Applicant age should be crossed 18 years and should not crossed the age of 37 years.

RTO Engineering Eligibility :

-Candidates must be Indian
-Applicant should be passed in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical ) course from recognized university.
-Applicant age should be crossed 18 years and should not crossed the age of 32 years.

RTO Examination Pattern is divided into General paper and Optional Paper.

The General Paper will include questions from General Knowledge and Optional Paper will include questions from Computer science/Mechanical Engineering.
8th June 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

in genral study which topics are ask for the exam, plz give me details about that???????
[email protected]
8th June 2014, 04:26 PM
anifais

sir i have done my diploma in mechanical engg but it is incomplete can i have the eligibility
11th December 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me that how can i will prepare myself during education and what should i have to do for preparing from now and for the general paper and optional paper from now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?