8th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my college in B.E within RGPV university with 7.2 CGPA

how can i change my college in BE within rgpv university with 7.2 CGPA in 1st sem in mechanical branch from malwa institute of science & technology to another college college in CS branch?
please reply at my email [email protected].

rishabhgalkar

Related Questions:
  1. Can i change my college within RGPV University?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  3. How much is my percentage if my SGPA in 2nd Semester in RGPV is 5.7 and a CGPA of 1 year is 6.1?
  4. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  5. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  6. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  7. Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?
  8. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  9. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  10. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How can I change my college and university?
  12. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  13. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  15. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  16. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  18. How to change the university and college after first year?
11th December 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my college in B.E within RGPV university with 7.2 CGPA

How can i rectify my name in RGPV portal if it is different from my 10th & 12th marksheets and the mistake was done during filling MPPET form. I am now in 3rd semester in a private college.
11th May 2013, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my college in B.E within RGPV university with 7.2 CGPA

how can i change my college with in same university (rgpv) with 7.2 sgpa after 2nd sem ?
please reply ([email protected])
5th August 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
my name is rahul sharma.
How CAN I CHANGE MY BRANCH COMPUTER SCINCE TO CIVIL WITH IN SAME UNIVERSITY (RGPV) WITH 6.73 SGPA AFTER 2nd SEM!
Pleace reply my mob. no. 9981078013 and gmail id ([email protected]).
18th September 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of cs i want to change to branch cs to me what reqerment change for branch my email id [email protected]
4th February 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of acropolis institute and i want to change my college after 1st year
what is the procedure for that??
and will there be any fee issues??
please reply soon
9098882525 is my no
23rd February 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE OF CHANGING COLLEGE IN RGPV
24th March 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I m in first year.. Mitm Indore, mech branch... I want to change college to ips (mech branch).. Wat is procedure??? [email protected]
19th June 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how i can change my branch from ei to mech within rgpv university reply on no. 8109409480
14th July 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

can I change the college in rgpv from nri to any other college in tuition fee wavier
12th August 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i am shrikant tiwari abi m mechanical m hu mujhe civil chahiye mujhe 2 subject m back h or poitr 5.3 h to branch change hogi ki nai
23rd September 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What about fees of the college if I will change my college after 1st year without back within rgpv
17th February 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My 3rd semester in B.Pharmacy & now I want to Change my collage . Can I change my Collag eNOw from Fourth Semseter?
11th May 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How can i get transfer to another college after 4th semester in RGPV UNIVERSITY?
29th June 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I change a collage after second year ...give me a full information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?