28th October 2011, 03:18 PM
shrayasi majumder

How can I change my college and university?

my name is shrayasi,studying at APC College under west bengal state university.i want to change my college even university too after first year..i want to know if i can change the college and university and how?

Related Questions:
28th October 2011, 05:27 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: How can I change my college and university?

Sorry you cant change the university after 1st year. though on the basis of your 1st year result you can apply for other college though under the same university.
31st October 2011, 05:57 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

sir, i forgot my IB exam register number,now i need admit card but with out register number the admit card is not downloaded. pls give advice.
23rd November 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college even university too after first year B.Tech ( ece) from Jaipur ,private collage now i want to know if i can change the college and university for 2nd year in delhi ......and how?
26th December 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir now iam studying first year btech under mg university can i transfer to calicut university after first year
23rd January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i change the college after completing the 1st year? in under anna university affiliated colleges? is it possible sir .please give an information sir .
23rd January 2012, 11:25 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: How can I change my college and university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrayasi majumder View Post
my name is shrayasi,studying at APC College under west bengal state university.i want to change my college even university too after first year..i want to know if i can change the college and university and how?
You can change the college while doing some formalities so you can contact any clerks at college office and collect information. But you cant change the university because it has already registered for your next of course.
1st February 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am 1st year student(kerala university) i want to change my college after 1st year so please help me
2nd February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change college and university from Punjab technical university to vishweshwaraya technological university ?
7th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i change a engineering college after 1st year from pune univercity to mumbai univercity.
10th February 2012, 08:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrayasi majumder View Post
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can't change the college or university after passing the first year..
You are very lucky that you get the chance of getting good education so concentrate on your... So that you have a bright future..

GOOD LUCK!
16th February 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i'm studying in B.Sc first year in khandelwal college, Akola, Maharashtra and i have to change my university from Amravti to bamu plz tell me the procedure???
27th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

can i change my department from aeronautical to mechanical in anna university?
27th March 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am studying B-tec degree in calicut university...in AEI branch... can i change my branch, after completing 1'st year....in the same university...???? or to other university's
13th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am in the first year of engineering under Cochin University. Is it possible to change to a college under University of Kerala? If possible what is the procedure?
2nd May 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how to change the the college in the same university? what are the formalities? is it want special feeses?
14th May 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Presently,i am studying in btech(hons)-cse in LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY;PUNJAB.I WANT to study in hyderabad from 2nd year onwards.is there any proces.please tell me.
28th June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

are there any way to change nmu to pu?
27th September 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

can i get transfer from lovely professional university after 1st year??
10th June 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in BE in banglore he is no well so i am change to her university is it possible if yes please giv me suggetion how and rulls an reguletion
6th November 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam ishaq studied in national college in thirunelveli first year BE mechanical engineering..i have to change any one of engineering college in chennai at the second year pls help me
5th January 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I was studying in kuvempu university 1 st year bsc ...my father got transfer and we all shifted to Bangalore ...now I finished my 3 rd semi in government autonomous college even though my old cllg is not government ...now how could I get university permission...please help
5th September 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I am doing btech 2nd year at private college under jntu university. How to transfer the college to another private college.and shall I get fee reimbursement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?