8th March 2012, 12:39 AM
MACHO_SURYA

How can I complete both CBSE 12th and AIPMT syllabus in a year? Books to be referred?

hello sir/mam,
i m surya & i m in class 12 cbse. I will give aipmt in 2013, so i need tips how to complete aipmt syllabus, which books, what procedure of learning should be followed to finish in just nine months and as well as cbse bord exam of 2012. Plz help me.

9th March 2012, 11:47 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete both CBSE 12th and AIPMT syllabus in a year? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHO_SURYA View Post
hello sir/mam,
i m surya & i m in class 12 cbse. I will give aipmt in 2013, so i need tips how to complete aipmt syllabus, which books, what procedure of learning should be followed to finish in just nine months and as well as cbse bord exam of 2012. Plz help me.
HI!

Medical entrance exam generally base on the concept of physics, biology and chemistry..
So for preparation for entrance exam first read you N.C.E.R.T book..

When read N.C.E.R.T books after that you can solve the numerical from the reference book like Pradeep, Denish, Modern ABC..

After that solve previous year question paper..

For 12th board exam also you have to read N.C.R.T books and sovel previous year board exam paper..

GOOD LUCK!
3rd June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I complete both CBSE 12th and AIPMT syllabus in a year? Books to be referred?

Hello si/ma'am
I m Aparupa n i m in class 11th right now. I want to prepare from now only so which reference books should i study to crack AIPMT?
5th July 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/mam
I'm Uday Navin now I am a student of class 10th n want to get addmisson in aiims so which book help me to crack aiims enterence ?
30th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I was not serious for 1 yrs Now I have only 1 mnth 4 board EXAM how 2 cmplte My syallabus of class 12th
4th January 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete both CBSE 12th and AIPMT syllabus in a year? Books to be referred?

hello sir/mam,
i m RAJAT & i m in class 11 PSEB. I will give aipmt in 2014, so i need tips how to complete aipmt syllabus, which books, what procedure of learning should be followed to finish in just 1 year and as well as pseb bord exam of 2013. Plz help me?
10th March 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hi i am rahul and want to crack aipmt so please teell me the preferred books
15th July 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

how to complete syllabus of aipmt in 3 months? and then start online test series for revision from mid october.....is it a good idea? or should i drop the idea?? and make any other strategy if yes then what??? i am in 12th right now.............
16th July 2013, 12:22 AM
deepa...

Quote:
hello sir/mam,
hi..
AIPMT is now known as NEET..
the syllabus for this exam will be available in the official website
http://www.cbseneet.nic.in

some of the books to be referred for the same are:

* Pradeep's objective for physics.
* Pradeep's objective for chemistry.
* Pradeep's objective for biology.

or

* Modern ABC objective for physics.
* Modern ABC objective for chemistry.
* Modern ABC objective for biology.

or

* Dinesh objective for physics.
* Dinesh objective for chemistry.
* Dinesh objective for biology.

you can also refer to MTG publications monthly magazines for biology, physics and chemistry..

you can study NCERT text books of 11th and 12th and consider them as the main text book for the exam..

-prepare a time table which will include at least two subjects a day..
-try to work out as many problems as possible...
-don't be addicted to the books.. that is you should keep a little time for relaxation..
-try to revise the portions that you study every week end.
-try to solve as many question papers as possible.
-conduct tests of your own, that is like the entrance exam.. three hours exams using previous year question papers.. at least once in a week.
this will help in time management..

these are some of the tips that will help you to score in both CBSE 12th and Entrance examination..

all the best.
-deepa...
16th July 2013, 12:29 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello sir/mam,

Here are some tips by which you can score good marks.

1) Prepare Time Table: Try to study as least four subjects out of total five per day. This will keep your memory sharp for all subjects. Then spend one hour for a single subject. It means, you to give four hours daily for your all four subjects. But dont study continuously. Just make a schedule

2) Study with Short Breaks: Do not study continuously for more than 30 to 45 minutes.
Give a break of five to ten minutes in between two sessions.

3) Explain to yourself: Pretend you are both the student and the teacher, and try to explain the chapter or study topic to yourself.

4) Discuss: Discuss important study topics with a willing classmate. Holding such discussion will jog your memory. This is like another form of revision.

5) Sleep Well: Sleep for at least six hours. Eight hours is best.

Here is a link by which you can download CBSE papers of 12th class.

http://mycbseguide.com/blog/cbse-sample-paper-2010-for-class-12/

All the Best
19th August 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hello sir/mam,
i m RAJAT & i m in class 11 PSEB. I will give aipmt in 2014, so i need tips how to complete aipmt syllabus, which books, what procedure of learning should be followed to finish in just 1 year and as well as pseb bord exam of 2013. Plz help me?
no need to worry if u read ncert (which u should definately read) then u will be able to crack any medicval exam as the q paper is 98 percent ncert based
12th December 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

how can i complete full syllabus of 12 class in one moth ?
12th December 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

can i prepare for aipmt in three months ?
10th April 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am sangeetha i have studied 12 state-board Tamilnadu i dont no to how to prepare for AIPMT &wat books to refer?
23rd April 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of the q.paper coming in aipmt exam?

i am samridhi studying in class 10 and i need to prepare for both board and aipmt entrance exam.
9th February 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

only 3 months are left and i am very slow..i have not even completed revision once. what to do and i have to give boards this too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?