17th August 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I give AIPMT again by taking admission in any course?

can i give repeat AIPMT by taking admission to any course ???

17th August 2015, 02:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AIPMT again by taking admission in any course?

AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical test. The entrance examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for undergraduates course like MBBS. The results of AIPMT test for 2015 is available now, you can check atwww.cbseresults.nic.in. The test was re conducted as per Supreme court orders.

If you have not cleared the cut off marks, there is nothing to worry success and failure is part and parcel of life. Yes, you can repeat AIPMT exam by taking admission to some other courses provided that your age do not cross the upper age limit.

You can apply for the next year exam that will be conducted in the 2016. If you have any more query regarding AIPMT exam Click here .
17th August 2015, 03:42 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.
It is an entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) every year generally in the month of May for admission in the medical colleges all over India including all AIIMS and AFMC.
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and AFMC stands for Armed Force Medical College.
These colleges are the top college available in India for medical degrees.

Eligibility to appear in AIPMT are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India
-Candidate must have passed or appearing in Higher Secondary Certificate examination with Physics ,Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
-Candidate must attain the age of 17 years at 31st December in the year of examination.

If a student have taken admission in any course then the student will not be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
So, you are not eligible to appear in AIPMT examination .
17th August 2015, 03:49 PM
Career advisor

Yes,you can give AIPMT(All India Premedical/Dental Test) again.
There is no limit in attemptation of the AIPMT exam provided your age limit must be below 25 years for general category and below 30years(i.e. age relaxation of 5 years) for SC/ST/OBC.
17th August 2015, 04:01 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You can appear for AIPMT if you have satisfied the eligibility criteria of AIPMT.AIPMT is the entrance exam conducted by CBSE for MBBS/BDS Admission.

Eligibility

Qualification
You must have Qualification of (10+2) with PCB as a main subjects from recognized board

Age Limit
- Your age should be between 17 to 25 Years on 31st December of the examination year.5 Years Relaxation applicable to backward/schedule castes.

Paper Pattern
Paper Question asked from section Physics , Chemistry & Biology.
Total Question : 180
Each Question have 4 Marks Weightage & 1 Mark Nagative for each wrong answer.

Important Dates
- Start Application From : 01/12/2014
- Last Date to Apply : 31/12/2014
- AIPMT Exam : 03/05/2015
17th August 2015, 06:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical Test and it is a entrance examination held by CBSE once every year for the selection of students for their medical courses from government medical colleges.

To be eligible for this examination you must have the qualification written below :-

* You must have done your higher secondary education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized board of education.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the final date of the year in which you are appearing for the same examination.

Yes you will be eligible for AIPMT being enrolled in higher degree course after your 12th but at the time of admission if you qualify the same you will have to get transfer certificate for your current institute.

For details regarding the AIPMT examination such as its syllabus and pattern of question of same you must refer to the link www.aipmt.nic.im.
17th August 2015, 11:31 PM
alkamca

hi frnds,

Yes, you can appear for the AIPMT exam.

Age Limit :-

The candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission

Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed 12th or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have passed English in the qualifying exam, to be eligible to appear for the AIPMT exam.

For more details please visit the below links.....
www.aipmt.nic.in
18th August 2015, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i give repeat AIPMT by taking admission to any course ???
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
31st August 2015, 11:26 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd...
AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical Test and it is a entrance examination held by CBSE once every year for the selection of students for their medical courses from government medical colleges.

To be eligible for this examination you must have the qualification written below :-

* You must have done your higher secondary education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized board of education.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the final date of the year in which you are appearing for the same examination.

Yes you will be eligible for AIPMT being enrolled in higher degree course after your 12th but at the time of admission if you qualify the same you will have to get transfer certificate for your current institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?