8th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What would be the advantage of completing diploma course in mechanical engineering to join Navy SSR?

Dear sir/Mam,

I completed my three year diploma course in mechanical engineering (production)in July .l am also selected for final medical exam of SSR. sir i want u say that what advantage of my diploma course in navy SSR.? Can someone please explain it to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  5. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  6. Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
  13. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering
  17. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
11th August 2015, 08:52 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What would be the advantage of completing diploma course in mechanical engineering to join Navy SSR?

-> Actually there is no advantage .
-> As you completed mechanical engineering and selected in Navy SSR.
-> only degree will have value .
-> But Navy SSR is the vast organisation
which gives the bestiee of life I.e,
* Security
* Attracted package
* Other opportunities .
-> So for everything there will be somewhat advantage , So no need to worry about that ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?