14th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can i complete my graduation after 10th?

sir, I have passed my 10th from orissa in 1996, for some circumstances I could not complete my graduation, but niw I want to complete my graduation, so how can I do it possible.

12th June 2012, 06:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i complete my graduation after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I have passed my 10th from orissa in 1996, for some circumstances I could not complete my graduation, but niw I want to complete my graduation, so how can I do it possible.

Candidates who have passed the Xth long time back and willing to pursue Graduation without giving +2 level of exam, have the option of the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University offers an opportunity to pursue Bachelors degree program to such candidates who have not qualified their +2 level. However, one have to complete the Bachelor Preparatory Program [BPP] offered by the University. The minimum duration to complete the BPP course is six months. After successfully completion of the course, candidate will be eligible for the Bachelors degree program in any discipline offered by the University.

For detail information regarding the Bachelor Preparatory Program [BPP] refer to the following Link.
29th November 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,Am R.VINOTHINI from tanjore district. i have completed my 10th in 2008.and then i join 12th maths biology group in 11,12th.Unfortunately i unable to attend my practical exams because of my mother passed away.Now am interested to do a degree course.if i have any possiblity for that means please help me.But, i don't want to do diploma courses because am not interested in that
2nd December 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

my son has not completed his 10th std due to some financial problems. Now he got a job in a private bank as substaff. He will be eligible for further promotion only on completion of graduation. Is there any option for this. Pl reply
22nd July 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed my 10th from West Bengal in 2004, for some circumstances I could not complete my graduation, but now I want to complete my graduation, so how can I do it possible.
25th July 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed my 10th from cbse in 2008, for some circumstances I could not complete my graduation, but now I want to complete my graduation, so how can I do it possible through bpp program
29th July 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is ramya. I am studying 1st year bsc nursing. Some health problem so discontinue . I am not studying in exams .so I continue my studying
1st August 2017, 05:01 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidate after 10th you are not eligible to apply for graduation because minimum qualification required to apply is 12th from government recognized board.

>> After 10 you have to first complete 12th through NIOS board distance mode and then apply for the graduation.

Good luck.
28th June 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /ma'am I have just passed my 10th board examination in year 2018 and i want to do graduation can i go for graduation in this year .......
18th July 2018, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma of 3 years post 10. So now I want to complete graduation please confirm how to do that.
27th June 2021, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th from bharatiya shiksha parishad ,lucknow.UP,is it valid to pursue graduation in distance mode .???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?