11th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation now when completed 10th standard 15 years back?

I have completed my 10th in the year 1999-2000, i want to complete my graduation how can i? Is it possible for me to complete now or not? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  2. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  3. Can I complete my graduation if I had 5 years gap in between?
  4. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  5. How can I complete my graduation after completing my 10th?
  6. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back?
  7. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  8. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  9. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  10. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  11. Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?
  12. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  13. How can i complete my graduation after 10th?
  14. How can i complete my graduation after 10th?
  15. Can I join any science course through distance after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  16. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  17. Foundation course after 10th rather +2 make candidate eligible for graduation?
  18. Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2015, 11:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation now when completed 10th standard 15 years back?

Yes, it is possible for you to complete your graduation now. Just follow the following steps :

First of all you have to complete your 12th class.
You can take admission in 12th class in NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ).
There is no upper age to take admission in NIOS in 12th class.
After completing 12th class you can take admission in graduation degree in some good university.
If you want to do your graduation through distance, you can opt for IGNOU and KSOU.
Also you can opt for any other good university.
11th April 2015, 11:59 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to complete graduation now when completed 10th standard 15 years back?

Yes, You can complete your graduation now. But you can't do your graduation after X. You can do your graduation completing 12th only. You can continue your studies through open schooling or Distance Education. There is no age limit for the National Institute of open schooling. There are many courses available in 12th standard like Arts, Science, Commerce, and Medical. You can choose your option according to your interest. Then after you can complete your graduation related to your 12th stream.
12th April 2015, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in a Graduation course you need to have 10+2 qualification from a recognized board of education. If you have only 10th qualification then it will be difficult to get admission in a degree course because you don't meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in a Graduation course.

If you had 12th qualification then it wouldn't have matter whether you completed it in 1999 or just recently. Most of the Universities offer admission in degree course through distance mode and you can surely apply for admission without worrying about the age but make sure that you have 10+2 qualification.
26th March 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 standard 12 years back that is in 2004 so i want to do 10 2 now so can i get information about it of where to go and what should i do.
10th January 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done ssc in year 1996 and also done iti two years courses from saboo siddik engineering college. Can I give graduation now.

I want to complete my graduation how do I complete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?