12th January 2017, 01:51 PM
Deepanshu Shrivastava

How can I correct Examination Center Preference in KIIT application form 2017?

Respected Sir, I had filled the 2017 KIIT application form but I did a mistake in the Examination Center Preference and now I want to change that so I want to know how can I correct Examination Center Preference in KIIT application form 2017? Please tell me the step by step procedure so that I can correct the mistake.

15th January 2017, 10:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct Examination Center Preference in KIIT application form 2017?

You can not correct examination center preference in KIIT entrance exam application form if you have finally submitted the application form. Website during final submission clearly mentions that there is no change permitted after application form is submitted.

It totally depends upon their discretion where they want to give examination center or as per your mentioned choice of examination center.
15th January 2017, 11:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct Examination Center Preference in KIIT application form 2017?

Application forms once finally submitted can not be corrected again. You have no alternative to correct examination center in KIIT application form which you have submitted on its official website.

You will have to give entrance examination at center given by KIIT examination conducting authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?