7th March 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for M.A English entrance exam at JNU?

Hello, I really want to admission in JNU? I am studying in Pune university
I want to do MA in English. So, What's Mark's required for it and what is procedure? Please give me any contact details of English department student. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  4. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  5. Syllabus for MA English entrance exam of JNU and scholarship information?
  6. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for ENGLISH MA
  7. Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam for MA in English in JNU?
  8. Question papers of English entrance exam of JNU?
  9. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  10. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  11. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  12. Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?
  13. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus of M.A English in JNU
  14. JNU English (Entrance) Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu
  16. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  17. Are there any universities in Delhi other than DU and JNU offering MA in English without entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
8th March 2017, 09:56 AM
ajay0770

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for M.A English entrance exam at JNU?

Procedure to apply MA English Entrance Exam in JNU:

JNU 2017 Application form will be provided through Offline and online mode. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi manages a university level examination called as (JNUEE) Jawarharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam. This Exam is organised to get admission into undergraduate, post graduate & Ph.D Programmers.

Application Form JNU 2017: Candidates can fill and submit the application form throgh online and offline mode. The application form will be provided from the last week of February 2017.

Application Fees: The application fees for the MA English Entrance Exam is 250 Rupees.

Eligibility Criteria: For MA English candidate have to qualify first year of bechelor's degree or equivalent under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks.

Important Dates:

Application Submit Last Date: Last week of February 2017
Date of Entrance Examination: Third week of May 2017
14th June 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for M.A English entrance exam at JNU?

Can you tell me syllabus for MA English entrance for Savitribai Phule pune University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?