11th August 2016, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Where to get CAT 2017 examination form and where it has to be submitted?

Hello, Sir please tell Me in detail that from where i get the CAT 2017 examination form, and where it has to be Submitted? Please, tell me on right time before I miss it this time.

11th August 2016, 09:53 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get CAT 2017 examination form and where it has to be submitted?

One can get the CAT 2017 examination form at the official website of CAT and it has to be submitted online. Undermentioned are the steps to register for CAT 2017 exam :-

Go to the official website of CAT @ iimcat.ac.in

Click on the 'Register Now' button.

Fill the given required fields to get User Id and password & tick on ‘I Agree’ box.

After submitting the details, you will get the User ID & password at the registered email address & mobile number.

Again login to the CAT Website.

Now, you have to login in the “Existing User” by filling their User Id and Password and clicking on Login button.

You have to fill the section of Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience and Programmes.

After filling the programmes section, make a payment and click on “Save & Continue” button.

Then, you will receive a confirmation email on successful submission of your registration form.

Keep the printout copy of the CAT Registration Form for future use.

Important Dates for CAT Registration :-

Online Registration Starts: 8th August 2016

Last Date for Online Registration: 22nd September 2016

Admit Card Availability: 18th October 2016

Date of Admission Test: 4th December 2016
11th August 2016, 10:16 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Where to get CAT 2017 examination form and where it has to be submitted?

Procedure to apply for CAT 2017 examination

>>You can apply online for CAT examination.
>>Log on to www.iimcat.ac.in
>>You will receive login credentials.
>>Fill in the application form online. Upload signature and photo and details correctly.
>>Submit the application form.

You can also track the status of submitted application form online.
11th August 2016, 03:26 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

You get the CAT 2017 examination form online in the official website of CAT. Here I am providing you the procedure of online registration of the CAT exam .

Go to the official website of the CAT and here you get the application form at the home page . Click on the application form and fill it with all the information required on it. After fill the form there is a submit option at the bottom of the page.Click on submit option. After that pay the fees online on any method suitable for you.

Important Tentative Dates:

Registration started :In first weak of August
Admit card issued Date: October 2017
Date of Result announcement: In the month of December
11th August 2016, 11:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The online application for Common Admission Test, 2016 is still open. Here is the important dates for CAT 2016:

1. Start of online application for CAT 2016: 8th August, 2016.

2. Last date to register for this year exam: 22nd September, 2016.

3. Admit card available from 18th October, 2016.

4. CAT exam on 4th December, 2016.

You can apply for this year exam. The notification for 2017 CAT exam is not released yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?