30th September 2012, 03:43 PM
sanju kaler

How to do training in communication field?

plz help me to suggest ...4 traning in communication field
can do any one help me

Related Questions:
  1. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  2. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  4. How to do training in communication field?
  5. How to do training in Gujarat after passing from electronics and communication field?
  6. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  7. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  8. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  10. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  11. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  12. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE? -- [New]
  13. In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?
  14. Where to take training for electronics and communication engineering
  15. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  16. How to take embedded related field training in Ahmedabad, Gujarat after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  17. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  18. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
15th January 2017, 11:47 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do training in communication field?

You can join BSNL or All India Radio for the training in filed of communication. These are two Government operated firm where you will get live to see all the new devices along with the practical applications. Also it will give you a brief idea about what you have learnt in you courses. So you should join either of the two. The training course fee for 4 week in BSNL is Rs. 4500/ and traing program fee in All India Radio is just Rs.2500 for four weeks. All notes and PPT with certificate will be provided by the BSNL and AIR only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?