25th August 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack IIT after studying in 12th? How to prepare for IITJEE?

i am studying in 12th and want to crack iit. what should i do for this? . Can i stop two year after 12th to prepare for iit-jee?please answere

23rd June 2014, 06:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I crack IIT after studying in 12th? How to prepare for IITJEE?

You should not think about losing two years. Incase, you are deeply interested then you can continue the coaching along with the graduation course. You can start with coaching for IIT JEE at class 11 or class 12. Most of the students aspiring to join IIT prefer the Yearlong Classroom Contact Programmes in Class-XI or XII. You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in class 12. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
21st April 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I crack IIT after studying in 12th? How to prepare for IITJEE?

Which books are needed for preparation of iit
27th June 2021, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed 12th. How can I Start to prepare iit .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?