25th August 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack JEE mains? I am a 12th standard student

Now i am in 12 th i how to crack jee main 2013 within this limited period

23rd May 2015, 10:40 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack JEE mains? I am a 12th standard student

JEE stands for joint entrance examination and this examination is held for the selection of students for their bachelor of engineering courses from top government engineering colleges such as IIT , NIT , IIIT , etc. .

The examination is held once in a year by CBSE in two stages which are as Jee mains and Jee Advance respectively .

Yes this examination is bit tougher as pattern of this examination is bit different from the board examinations and a student is more concerned about their board examinations only . But here are some tips which might help you in overcoming this problem:-

* You must have the full knowledge of your board syllabus as the syllabus for JEE is same as that of boards .It is just that for the JEE you have to be more practical about the applications of certain topic rather than its theories.

* For check yourself as well for practising you must go for the objective problem based books rather than going for HOTs type questions.

* Also for your confidence and exact information about the pattern of your examination you should look to solve the previous year question papers and sample papers.

For more knowledge about the syllabus and downloading of sample papers of same log to its official link which is www.jeemains.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?