12th June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%

i get 48%.so can i get admission for civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  2. How to get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 86.20% in diploma civil engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  4. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  6. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  7. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  8. Can I get admission in Thapar University for Civil Engineering course after scoring 135 - 145 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get admission in Environmental Engineering course after scoring 5403 rank in GATE Civil Engineering with 287 score and 81 percentile?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech Civil Engineering after scoring 74.26 in CE?
  11. In which Civil Engineering colleges I can get in Mumbai region after scoring 120 in MHTCET?
  12. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission for IT/Civil Engineering after scoring 87 marks in PCB group
  15. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  16. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  17. How to get admission in top civil engineering college in India after scoring 76317 in AIEEE?
  18. In which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE
13th June 2013, 08:05 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%

Do you mean 48 percent marks in 12th? In that case yes it is possible to get admission for Civil Engineering. You will have to appear for the entrance exam. It would take a lot of effort to clear the entrance exam especially since you did not scored well in 12th standard.

JEE

BITSAT

UPSEE

GUJ-CET

MHA-CET

Above are some of the entrance exams conducted for Engineering. You can appear for the JEE which means Joint Entrance Exam. It is introduced in this year by replacing IIT-JEE and AIEEE entrance exams.

As you may know that AIEEE was conducted for 15% All India Seats while IIT-JEE was of course for the Indian Institutes of Technology. The view of the government was to have one entrance exam instead of two, this is how JEE which was earlier named ISEET came into picture.

There are two stages of entrance exam in JEE:

JEE Mains

JEE Advanced

The AIEEE is replaced with JEE Mains. If you want admission in IIT then apart from JEE Mains you will also have to appear for JEE Advanced.

JEE Eligibility

1. Candidate should have passed 12th standard.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be subjects.

3. 3 or 4 years diploma from AICTE recognized college will also be accepted.

4. There is no percentage criteria.

5. Your age should not be more than 25 years.

6. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.

7. Maximum of 3 consecutive attempts are given.

8. First you will appear for the JEE Mains.

9. Only top 150,000 candidates who clears Mains can appear for JEE Advanced.
10th December 2019, 07:04 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%

The eligibility for civil engineering
First of all candidate must give an entrance exam to get a seat
The eligibility for the entrance exam
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 in physics , chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must be of certain age at the time of admission
The list of entrance exam
JEE MAINS
JEE ADVANCED
As you do not fulfill the above criteria and you have not scored 50% in your 12 standard you are not eligible for the course ,you must try for some other course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?