10th August 2013, 01:35 PM
nehesh

How can I crack JEE through self study?

how to crack jee by self study?..Please tell me how to crack

15th September 2015, 10:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack JEE through self study?

Yes, it is possible to achieve anything if you have great determination and work hard to achieve the goal.

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and the examination is conducted in the two stages as Mains and the Advance. The candidates need only to go through all the topics of the NCERT of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics to qualify in the examination.

But there is requirement of some help from the senior or the teacher in case of difficulty or problem in any particular topics. Keep on revising the topics regularly for best preparation and solve the previous year questions to evaluate your preparation.
16th September 2015, 12:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is a common byword that the" self study is the best study". So you can achieve any target through the self study. The coaching institute or the teacher are only to guide you but you have to give the atmost effort to achieve it.

So if you work hard then you will definitely qualify in the JEE examination. So first get the syllabus for the examination and start preparation through a proper strategy and in case you face problem in the topics you can ask with your seniors or the teachers for it or take the online video lecture for it. After the preparation of each topics try to solve the previous year questions on these topics. You will definitely qualify in the examination.
27th March 2018, 12:22 AM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Preparing for IIT JEE through self study can be a tough one task to do.
But if you have got sufficient confidence to do that work then you will definitely going to succeed in this.
Following are the strategies that you can use for preparing JEE Exam-
Set Up a Routine

This is the first step to get successful in life. You must have to study as per the routine.
Make a proper schedule and be strict with it.

Selection of Study Material

Only select top notch study material for preparation.

Solve previous year question papers

Solving previous year question papers is one of the best practice that you can do for getting good command on syllabus. It will also help you to understand the type of questions that will be asked in exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?