2nd March 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What kind of study is needed to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam in 1 year?

what type of study should be needed to crack iit in one year...how to crack iit by one year prepartion

10th April 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of study is needed to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam in 1 year?

How it could be fruitfull to prepare for IIT without having the complete knowledge of Xl & Xll
15th May 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of study is needed to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam in 1 year?

how i can make physics a intersting subject.
23rd May 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

IS IT NECESSARY TO JOIN PRESTIGIOUS COACHING TO CRACK IIT WITH GOOD RANK
18th June 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

how i have to study in one year to crack iit
24th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i crack IIT In 8 months?
24th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack IITJEE in 8 months?
4th July 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how to crack iit after class 12th? i scored 82% in class 11 but in class 12th many good teachers left our school and hence our batch scored less than
15th August 2012, 11:53 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What kind of study is needed to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what type of study should be needed to crack iit in one year...how to crack iit by one year prepartion
Hi

I would say that a REGULAR type of study is required to crack IIT JEE in one years time.
For your knowledge, I would provide some basic information about the IIT JEE and what the exam is all about.

IIT JEE stands for the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination. This is basically and all India Entrance organized by the IIT's for the B.Tech admission intakes.

Basic Eligibility Criteria says that the candidate should be a minimum Higher Secondary pass from any recognized school with over 60% aggregate in the Science stream.

Only two consecutive attempts are allowed for the IIT JEE. So you cannot apply for the 3rd time.

Now this exam is conducted right after the board exams are concluded. It consists of 2 papers, 3 hours each.
The paper questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Now I would suggest you to be regular with all the 3 subjects and give equal importance and time to all the 3.
You should make a time table which includes a daily routine of your study. In that you distribute equal and good time to all the 3 subjects.
Be serious about your career and try to be as punctual and honest to yourself as you can.

This would only help you in your future.

Rest the understanding of the subject, sincerity, passion and hardwork are also needed to crack IIT JEE in a year

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th August 2012, 12:17 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

In my opinion you should answer this question pretty much than any other because there is only one person and thats you who knows that in which subjects you have great command and can perform exceptionally well in the IIT JEE.

The subjects that you have to study for the preparation fo IIT JEE are :

* Maths

* Physics

* Chemistry

Now you should decide that in which subject you are strong and in which subject you are weak ,

now never try to grasp 100% syllabus because those who think that they can crack IIT JEE only by covering full syllabus are big fools because if you just cover 70% of your syllabus with extremely well preparation , then you will definitely crack the exam.

So , I would suggest you to prepare in this way and also suggest you to go for as much self study as you can.

this is the best information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
16th August 2012, 12:38 AM
rch91

Thumbs up Re: What kind of study is needed to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam in 1 year?

Quote:
IS IT NECESSARY TO JOIN PRESTIGIOUS COACHING TO CRACK IIT WITH GOOD RANK
No,its not necessary to join prestigious coaching for IIT JEE exam as one can crack this exam through self study also.
>To crack IIT JEE firstly refer NCERT textbooks as exam is totally based on these books.
>Devote equal time to each subject. Also to increase your speed you can use short cut techniques in maths or physics i.e. subjects in which there are calculation bases problems so as to save time.
>Increase your time management ability by solving mock test and analysing marks by yourself.In this you will be able to learn from your mistakes too.
Solve previous year papers so that you could be familiar with exam pattern.
>Study regularly.Dont skip.
>Use books like HC verma,Dc Pandey etc just as guide for practice.
>Study with cool mind you will surely make it.
All the best..!
16th August 2012, 12:51 AM
geniustammy

dear frnds,
it is not difficult to crack iit in one year without any coaching but only if you want to do so

in IIT exam,
physics , chemistry , and maths are there.it is compulsory to clear the cut off marks of all the three subjects to crack it

and for this, first of all your basics should be clear and strong.you don't need to do very complex study solving very hard problems you just have to clear your basics you need to know the basics of the concept

for this study N.C.E.R.T books thoroughly

and at the last of your preparation join test series to know yourself

do hard work
all the best!!!!!!!!!!
16th August 2012, 01:02 AM
vishwasourabh

Quote:
How can i crack IIT In 8 months?
Hi

I would say that a REGULAR type of study is required to crack IIT JEE in one years time.

For your knowledge, I would provide some basic information about the IIT JEE and what the exam is all about.

IIT JEE stands for the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.

This is basically and all India Entrance organized by the IIT's for the B.Tech admission intakes.

Basic Eligibility Criteria says that the candidate should be a minimum Higher Secondary pass from any recognized school with over 60% aggregate in the Science stream.

Only two consecutive attempts are allowed for the IIT JEE. So you cannot apply for the 3rd time.

Now this exam is conducted right after the board exams are concluded.

It consists of 2 papers, 3 hours each.
The paper questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Now I would suggest you to be regular with all the 3 subjects and give equal importance and time to all the 3.

You should make a time table which includes a daily routine of your study. In that you distribute equal and good time to all the 3 subjects.

Be serious about your career and try to be as punctual and honest to yourself as you can.

This would only help you in your future.

Rest the understanding of the subject, sincerity, passion and hardwork are also needed to crack IIT JEE in a year

Hope this helps

All the best

16th August 2012, 10:21 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Hey Buddy ,

The very first thing how much you are committed to crack IIT JEE and now the second the kind of study needed to crack it.

The subjects you have to prepare well for it:

a} Math

b} Physics

c} Chemistry

* Study N.C.E.R.T books thoroughly because these books are very helpful in cracking IIT JEE.

* Some other side books such as

H.C. verma, Resnick Halliday Walker, Zymnasky, for physics

M. L. Khanna, S.L. Loney, for maths

O.P.Tondon, J.D. Lee, R.C. Mukherjee for chemistry

* Prepare subjects first in which you are not so well.

* Study all subjects daily.

* Just cover 70 - 75 percent of your syllabus extremely well without wasting your time in covering whole syllabus with less attention.

This is the all from my side.

Hope the above mentioned will help you in getting the appropriate information regarding your search.

Best Luck
22nd November 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 11th std student nd had taken c.s. I hav got 89% in ssc. I do self study of 2 hours. wil i b able 2 pas IIT with this schedudle ?
10th March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to Crack IIT in a year??
i scored 60% in 11th and want to crack it anyhow..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?