3rd December 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I crack the MAT exam? How to solve the question paper?

how can i crack mat, how can i solve the question paper, generally which is the most preferablly correct answer from a,b,c,d,if i don't know the answer ?

11th December 2011, 07:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack the MAT exam? How to solve the question paper?

MAT test covers questions to test the general intelligence and mathematical skill of the individual. It also includes questions on language comprehension and GK. Practicing previous questions will help to crack the exam. Books having questions along with answers will be available in book stores. You can also seek the help of internet for exam preparation. Make sure you donot attempt question where you are not sure of the answer as there is negative marking for wrong answers.
13th December 2011, 12:14 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: How can I crack the MAT exam? How to solve the question paper?

Dear friend,MAT(MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST) is one of the toughest exam for management course.It consists of following sections 1.Quantitative aptitude 2.Verbal reasoning. 3.Data sufficiency 4.arithmetical reasoning 5.Logical deduction.following books are recommended 1.quantitative aptitude by DR.R.S.AGGARWAL 2.A modern approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning by DR.R.S.AGGWAWAL .Have a great future.
7th April 2012, 07:30 PM
chaithra devaraj

Thumbs up Re: How can I crack the MAT exam? How to solve the question paper?

Dear Friend,

As a student i understood your problem. Might be your little lazy yo tackle the sum. Dont mistake me i was just joking. Dont take it sceriously. This is a problem which every student suffers from .........

I have one sujestion for u ,first of all keep your mind stable and cam . Be strong that i can do it .Solve all previous years question papers . As soon as you get your question paper in your exam, first look at the question that you know very well and go on solving the questions.

While preparing for your exams write separately all yours formulas related like ,if your preparing for CET type exams write formulas of integration ,differentiation .........etc. At the day of exam just glance it once .That is enough...............

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK .ALL THE BEST
7th April 2012, 07:44 PM
chaithra devaraj

Thumbs up Re: How can I crack the MAT exam? How to solve the question paper?

Dear Friend,

As a student i understood your problem. Might be your little lazy yo tackle the sum. Dont mistake me i was just joking. Dont take it sceriously. This is a problem which every student suffers from .........

I have one sujestion for u ,first of all keep your mind stable and cam . Be strong that i can do it .Solve all previous years question papers . As soon as you get your question paper in your exam, first look at the question that you know very well and go on solving the questions.

While preparing for your exams write separately all yours formulas related like ,if your preparing for CET type exams write formulas of integration ,differentiation .........etc. At the day of exam just glance it once .That is enough...............

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK .ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?