12th March 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I do bachelors degree in commerce? I have dropped maths and science in standard 9th

I have dropped maths and science in std.9 of ICSE board.I want to ask if I can still do myBachelors degree in Commerce?

30th September 2016, 03:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do bachelors degree in commerce? I have dropped maths and science in standard 9th

No, you are not eligible to pursue bachelor degree in commerce if you do not have mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

The minimum required qualification to appear for entrance examination or to get admission in bachelor degree is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for admission.
30th September 2016, 03:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do bachelors degree in commerce? I have dropped maths and science in standard 9th

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue bachelor degree in commerce.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with mathematics as main paper.

So, if you have dropped mathematics as main paper you will not eligible to get admission in it recognised university.
26th July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce in class 9th can I take science in class 11th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?