5th April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?

dear sir,madam,

respect all,

i am 11 the commerce pass. i had dropped 12 the commerce exam. so is it possible to become MBA?

With Warm Regards

Yasin Mendrani

5th April 2011, 08:21 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?

No....it is not possible.

You have to complete your 12th first, otherwise no one can study MBA.

Infact, you can not even do any graduation course if you do not complete your 12th.

So first complete your 12th, then think about further education.
5th April 2011, 08:53 PM
piyush121

Smile Re: Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?

HELLO YASIN,

first dear you should not be demoralised.......always think positive and take every difficulty as a challenge........i want to say you that you can do MBA AND I HOPE THAT IF YOU WORK HARD YOU will do exceptionally well in it

i suggest that you do your graduation and side by side prepare for MBA from a good institute so that you can enter into an MBA college without droping any more year...........

another thing you can do is you can also go for integrated course where you can pursue your under and post graduate degree at the same time..........

best of luck..........
5th April 2011, 09:33 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?

You cannot pursue MBA if you have not studied after 11th standard.

For a full-time MBA programme, the eligibility criteria is

Minimum Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 minimum) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.

Even in case of distance learning programmes offered by some institutes, diploma holders are allowed but they need to have atleast 3 years work experience.
5th April 2011, 09:50 PM
dava

You can do BBA Bachelor of business Administration first then MBA after that . There are many private Institutions all over India like IIPM , ICFAI etc.
5th April 2011, 09:54 PM
gurpreetrodger

12th std. Is the must for any degree bachlour course. For mba u must have any bachlour degree.
So first go for bachlour after 12.
5th April 2011, 11:54 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

It is not not possible for a 11th pass student to get admission in any of the graduate or post graduate degree programmes. However MBA is possible only after BBA or any other graduate degree.

Most probabily eleventh passed student is considered to be tenth passout student.

It would be better for you to continue your studies for 10+2, than you would be eligible for BBA or MBA.
15th April 2011, 09:24 PM
sumati15

you have to complete 12th first
15th April 2011, 09:30 PM
sumati15

you have to complete 12th first
24th June 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i have drop 12th standard in this year. please any one give suggestion to me what i can do
8th August 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Course after 10 std or 11th Commerce?
9th August 2011, 01:22 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?

If you have dropped 12th std you are not eligible for doing under graduation itself. MBA is a post graduation course and to do that you must have cleared your UG course without any arrears and expected at least 50%. So first clear your 12th std apply for some UG course like BBA, BA, B.com. After finishing your UG you can do your MBA for sure.
9th August 2011, 02:13 PM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,madam,

respect all,

i am 11 the commerce pass. i had dropped 12 the commerce exam. so is it possible to become MBA?

With Warm Regards

Yasin Mendrani
for MBA the eligibilty criteria is a graduate and you can never be a graduate without completing your 12th standard, so 1st pass that and it is also very important for your career or else it will show a bad record
9th August 2011, 05:03 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Sorry to say that you can not pursue MBA after 11th.In order to have a MBA certificate you need to be a graduate.So first you complete your 12th exam and than pursue tour graduation degree.Then only you'll be able to study MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?