14th September 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CDS Exam being a candidate of MM university?

i am student of MM university can i give cds exam.
i want to appear for cds exam.

14th September 2011, 12:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CDS Exam being a candidate of MM university?

You have not mentioned the course pursued by you. To appear for this exam you need be a graduate. The minimum age to apply is 19 years. The upper age limit will vary depending on the post you apply. Also you can apply only if you are male candidate.
14th September 2011, 03:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CDS Exam being a candidate of MM university?

Hello friend,
For combined defense service exam, you must hold a bachelors degree awarded by a recognized university.
The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in the following and the eligibility criteria varies accordingly:

Indian Military Academy- You must hold a bachelors degree, in any stream, and be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

Indian Naval Academy- You must hold a bachelors degree in science/engineering and must be within the age limit of 19-22 years.

Indian Air Force Academy- You must hold a bachelors degree, in any stream and have studied maths and physics at +2 level. The eligible age is between 19-23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?