27th February 2012, 06:28 PM
Hema G

How can I do the company secretary course through correspondence? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?

Hi can i do Company Secretary Course as correspondency i m married so is it possible? If so please i want details about how to apply, what is the fee, when to apply? please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  2. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the total amount required for CS course?
  4. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  7. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for Company Secretary?
  9. Fee structure of Company Secretary Foundation exam?
  10. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  11. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  13. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  14. Can I get a good job after doing BBA final year?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com? -- [New]
  16. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  17. What is the fee structure for company secretary executive exam?
  18. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
29th February 2012, 02:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do the company secretary course through correspondence? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hema G View Post
Hi can i do Company Secretary Course as correspondency i m married so is it possible? If so please i want details about how to apply, what is the fee, when to apply? please help me.
Company Secretary course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and is basically offered through distance mode.
The course comprise of four major stages:

Foundation Program- Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of exam and haven't yet complete graduation has to enroll for this program.

Executive Program- Graduates in any discipline are exempted from the Foundation Program and are eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Program.

Management Training- After completion of the Executive Program, candidates have to undergo management training for a period of 15 months.

Professional Program- This is the final stage of the company secretary course and qualifying the examination of this program, makes the candidate eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

In order to apply for the course, you will have to contact your nearest Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

The Fee Structure of the course is as follows:

Foundation Program- Rs.3600
Executive Program- Rs. 7000 for commerce graduates and Rs.7750 for non-commerce graduates.
Professional Program- Rs.9000

For more information, refer to official website of the institute:
www.icsi.edu
30th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do the company secretary course through correspondence? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?

Can to take admission cs after b com with hindi
4th April 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do company secretary course in correspondence cause at a same time am doing graduation also so please let me know fees ,time period & the institutes are available in mumbai.,thank you
7th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how a working people can pursue company secretary. is their any relaxtion of any subject for those who completed m.com. pls let me know the details if any.
24th July 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

how much tim period is needed to become CS?
4th January 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done MA English literature. Now i want to do this CS course. Is it useful for people like me who do not have a commerce background.
9th November 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to do company secretary along with b.com.. how can it be possible for me??
9th November 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to do company secretary along with b.com.. how can it be possible for me??
8th December 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I hav already done bcom / mba / llb and working in a pvt bank from last ten years.
Pls provide the fee structure , duration and in which program i need to register.
13th January 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in science subject..I want to do CS course....My native place is Trichy. Kindly tell me the study centre for CS course in and around Trichy...
1st April 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Lleases tell that how can we know about more details about this course and how can i register my self as a student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?