22nd August 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?

fees structure for sc in company secretary course..please tell me the fee

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for Company Secretary?
  3. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  4. Fee structure of Company Secretary Foundation exam?
  5. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  6. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  8. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  9. How can I do the company secretary course through correspondence? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?
  10. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  11. What is the fee structure for company secretary executive exam?
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
  13. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  14. Duration and Fee structure for Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. What is the percentage required for CS after B.Com?
  18. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
28th June 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?

please tell mi the whole structure of CS... it mean entrance exam for admission, admission fees plus tutionn fees... n also accurate place mumbai or pune,.. which is more suitable or demandable place for cs. i have completed my b.com so i think i have to doing career in cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?