29th June 2012, 08:05 PM
mithjain

How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester

I want to do company sceratary course with B.com in two different place is it possible to do . I had completed pu this year. Can i take company sceratary course with B.com first semester. Is it valid. What is fee structure of company sceratary course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  2. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  3. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com -- [New]
  4. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com
  5. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  6. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  7. What to do after 12th commerce?
  8. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  9. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  10. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  11. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  13. Difference between correspondence course of B.Com and private course of B.Com from DU? Which is better with CS(Company Secretary) course?
  14. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  15. What are the scopes available for company secretory and procedure of being director of any company? I am in B.com final year
  16. Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)
  17. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
9th October 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester

fees of cs and what is duration of this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?