4th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

I am Harshada yande i have done my graduation in B.COM,from pune university and now i want to take an admission in COMPANY SECRETARY course. So i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission & your fee structure, and your syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  2. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  3. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  4. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  5. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do CS after passing B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to work as a company secretary after completion of CS executive course?
  8. What should I do after graduation to join as company secretary?
  9. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?
  10. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  11. Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?
  12. How to join company secretary after doing graduation in B.Com stream?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing B.Com, CA, ICWA and Company secretary?
  14. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  15. Is it necessary to have a graduate degree in order to become a company secretary?
  16. Minimum qualification for admission fo CS foundation?
  17. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  18. How to do CS simultaneously? I have cleared both groups of CA IPCC in last november
5th November 2015, 11:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

I am Harshada yande i have done my graduation in B.COM,from pune university and now i want to take an admission in COMPANY SECRETARY course. So i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission & your fee structure, and your syllabus.

Yes you are eligible for Company Secretary Course with your commerce graduation.

You can join Executive Programme of the Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

After clearing the Executive Programme you continue the Professional Examination.

This should be supplemented by the Modular Training.

Then the student becomes fully fledged Company Secretary.

You can check the details in the website http://www.icsi.edu/.
17th May 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?

I am Amiya Dash i have done my graduation in B.A (Arts),from utkal university and now i want to take an admission in COMPANY SECRETARY course. So i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission & your fee structure, and your syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?