1st November 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Course structure of Aeronautical Engineering?

Can you advice me that is there any kind of benefit for such candidates who are studying Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech course? Please let me know about the benefits. Can I get the course structure also? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  5. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  11. Best university for studying Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  16. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?
23rd December 2016, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Course structure of Aeronautical Engineering?

Benefits of studying B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Course structure:

The duration of this B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course is about 4 years. After completion of this B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course, you may apply for several posts namely,

> Design Engineer

> Design checker in Aerospace Department

> Consultant in Department

> Aircraft Engineers

> System Engineer

You may find employment opportunities in NASA, Defence Industries, Aviation Departments, National Aeronautical Lab and Civil Aviation Organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?