7th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship during my engineering Holidays?

i am a student 0f B.E from I.T just completed my 2nd year and i want to learn something..so how can i get internship in these holidays??i am from acropolis indore.???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship during my engineering Holidays?
  2. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Where could I do internship in Bangalore during my 1 month Holidays?
  4. How to do internship during holidays?
  5. How to do internship in a company during summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  7. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  8. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  9. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  14. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Is there any internships available during 6th semester holidays?
  17. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  18. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
4th September 2011, 08:20 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do internship during my engineering Holidays?

Hello friend,

You can fully utilize your free time doing some courses on latest software technology like ASP.NET, J2EE,PHP,MySQL,SQL Server etc..

As you belong to the software sector(IT), you can do some courses on the above said technologies from any reputed organizations or training institutes like NIIT,CMC,Ardent etc..

Find out these institutes nearby your home and talk to them regarding fee charges and time schedule. This will surely help you in many ways and enhance your career.

Do the course of your choice and do it with all your attention. It must give you good results after all.

Best of luck!
5th September 2011, 06:51 PM
saugata2008

As you are a IT student ,there are so many courses you can do in your free time .You can go for language courses like J2EE,C++ etc .

You also can do some software courses like PHP,.NET,SQl .

If you are interested in Networking then there are so many institutes like CMC,NIIT,Jetking ,Weble who provides courses on Networking like CCNA,CCNP,CCIE .

Now it is your choice for which course you want to go .

Thank you
16th December 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hllo..i am in te of electronics engg. How do i should utilise my holdays
17th January 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of b-tech(mechanical ) 2nd sem . I had wasted my 1 month holidays after my 1st sem and now i dont want to do same after my 2nd sem during my vacations . Suggest me some cources which i should do during my vacations
29th May 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

iam a 2nd year ece student from chennai.i want to know what extra courses i can do related to my sub.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?