16th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I do LLB after completing B.Com?

I have done my b.com and i want to join llb course. how can i do LLB after completing my B COM.

19th July 2011, 12:52 AM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: How can I do LLB after completing B.Com?

after completing b.com take admission on LLB college and study there for 2-3years and after that you have practice under a senior lawyer near about 5-7 years then you will become a advocate and as the year passes you will increase you knowledge about any cases...... and at the certain age you would become a judge......

IN kolkata there are only one good college of law its in Hazara .........
31st December 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

How many years it would take to complete law course
10th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

is there llb after bcom prof
27th July 2020, 11:28 PM
deepikapandey9999

If you want to go to top NLUs then you must qualify in Common Law Admission Test(CLAT) or other national test like AILET. Other universities too conduct their separate entrance exam like Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), MH CET, BLAT, etc. Some colleges even don't take any entrance test so you can get direct admission there according to the eligibility.
27th July 2020, 11:29 PM
deepikapandey9999

Well.. Every university conduct entrance exam for 3 year LL.b in may or june... Registration starts from march in every university... So.. Go through the website of university in which you want you go.. Syllabus, exam date, fees, cutoffs.. All details you will get from website..
30th July 2020, 12:01 AM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Yes, you can opt for LLB after B.com, the basic requirement is being a graduate student but you have to undergo a examination for taking admission into a law college.
LLB :- It is an Bachelor degree of duration of 3 years and the course is divided into six semester .
To apply for this course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( bcom/ BBA /bsc etc) with Minimum 50% of marks . For sc/st candidates relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks . The Admission for LLB course is based on the performance for Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the Institution .
You should qualified in CLAT / LSAT / NLSIU Examination with good percentage of marks for getting admission into LLB course in reputed colleges .
31st July 2020, 11:03 PM
deepikapandey9999

the basic requirement is being a graduate student but you have to undergo a examination for taking admission into a law college.

If your aspiring to become an Lawyer then you should apply for LLB Course . I provide the details regrading LLB Course.

LLB :- Bachelor of Law . It is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

To apply for this course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- / BBA / ) with Minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks . The Admission for LLB course is based on the performance for Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the Institution .

You should qualified in CLAT / LSAT / NLSIU Examination with good percentage of marks . Because with this Entrance Examination you may get admission for LLB course in reputed colleges . There are so many LLB colleges may accepting this Entrance Examination score card .

You may buy the examination application form from the post department in any branch in our country with the cost of Rs:- 400 . The Application form for this Examination are issued during the month of January . The Examination will conducted during the Month of May .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?