11th May 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for LLB(not PG) course after completing B.E?

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to apply for LLB (not PG) after completing my BE. I am presently 21 years old

11th May 2011, 02:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for LLB(not PG) course after completing B.E?

Hello friend,
If you are a graduate, in any stream, you are eligible to pursue LLB.
The duration of the course will be 3 years.
To apply for this professional course, you will have to appear for entrance exams conducted by various universities throughout the country.
The eligibility criteria of each entrance exam may be different and therefore you should visit the official website of the following institutes:
National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
Symbiosis Society's Law College (SSLC), Pune
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
20th May 2011, 10:51 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for LLB(not PG) course after completing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to apply for LLB (not PG) after completing my BE. I am presently 21 years old
Hello,
Yes you can. The basic qulaification required is 10+2 with 50% (gen) and 45%(sc/st/obc/ph). For admission into Delhi university visit www.du.ac.in
25th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes < off course!!!
21st February 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to about B.sc statistic with completely information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?