7th March 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I do LLB part time while being a government employee?

How can I do LLB part time while being a government employee? Can someone please give me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this to take up the course soon. Awaiting for the response on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. A PSU employee can join part time LLB?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?
  4. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  5. Part Time PhD in Education course for M.Phil postgraduate Government employee?
  6. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  7. How to do part time diploma in Punjab and Haryana? I am a center government employee
  8. Procedure to become a government lawyer? Can I further become District level Judge?
  9. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science in part time from Government Institute being a Government Employee?
  11. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  12. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  13. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  14. List of part time diploma colleges for an employee?
  15. Can I do Ph.D as part time/distance from government institute? I am a government employee and want to do Ph.D in Political science
  16. Can I do LLB after passing 12th? I am a government employee
  17. How to do part time Ph.D? I am working in private employee
  18. Is Part Time PhD in Management available for an Employee?
31st May 2023, 09:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do LLB part time while being a government employee?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that Bar Council of India (BCI) does not recognize any university to offer degree courses in law (for example; LLB, BA LLB,etc.) in part-time mode or distance mode of education and further any such degree is not valid for pursuing Law as a career option in the court of law.

So, the idea of going for a part-time LLB degree course is not advisable and if you are really interested in pursuing an LLB degree course then you should look if there is provision of an academic extension/leave option available in your service so that you can pursue LLB degree course in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?