16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?

Can I take admission in LLB 3 year regular course, however I am a state government employee.? Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee? What is the procedure followed to apply for the job? Awaiting for the response.

16th September 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?

If government can give you holidays to study LLB, then only you can pursue it. LLB should be done in regular mode then only it will be beneficial for you. A distance mode course is possible with job, but it will not be beneficial.

Hence, talk with the higher officials and get permission to study LLB. Normally, you won't get holidays because government has strict rules and regulations.
15th January 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?

I got govt job, while I am in final year of LLB, can it possible to continue, if I will shown that classes on Sunday bases, can I do it without taking permission
11th November 2019, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Can a gov employees take admission fr llb course
9th December 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Karnataka state govt. In energy department.. in our department study leave is their. In tht case i want to study llb. After doing llb what all benefits i can get?? Please explain me..
16th October 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Being a Govt employee if one wishes to do LLB in regular course and the college gives him the opportunity to appear at the llb exam without attending any class( even one class) , Wii there be any problem? Can one get his name registered at the bci after 15 years of passing the llb course? Please answer
19th October 2020, 05:21 PM
chin6303

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?

Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee

Yes, government employee can study LLB in India as there is no restriction on it by government in India.

The government will provide you study leave if you are of the rank of gazetted officer at the time of your first appointment.

If you are a government employee you need to search for a college where attendance is not compulsory. ... If you are looking for just a degree then get admission in college where attendance is not compulsory and you have to go and give only exams.
20th October 2020, 10:56 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any government employee can study LLB in India as there is no restriction on it by government in India. The government will provide you study leave if you are of the rank of gazetted officer at the time of your first appointment.
Candidates need to be graduates i.e. they should have passed a bachelor degree of three-years or four-years duration in any subject/ discipline in order to pursue an LLB course
18th January 2021, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a government employee can I get regular admission from law course is there any restrictions...? Pls explain
16th July 2021, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a new recruitee in TS High Court, I am currently pursuing LLB General from Annamalai Distance Education which is 2 years programme. Can anybody pls guide me whether I will be eligible for TS JCJ Exam under RECRUITMENT BY TRANSFER category (employee quota) after declaration of my probabtion OR do i have any scope for pursuing llb in regular mode through any of the colleges or universities of TS
12th June 2022, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

A govt employee is possible to study LLB?
17th August 2022, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee
23rd September 2022, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a class C Regular govt employee do Regular LLB course or any restriction is there ?
20th June 2023, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I qualified in Telangana Lawcet entrance exam in this year as 2023, but i am a state government employee. Which college i have to join or get admission in telangana. Finally i would like to enroll in bar council
4th July 2023, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing govt job in Telangana state from 2018 and I want to pursue LLB now .my age is 27years and iam from btech civil engineering background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?