15th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Com after doing b.Com?

i have b.com(prof.) and i want to know can i dn m.com after this?? plz reply

5th July 2014, 12:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do M.Com after doing b.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have b.com(prof.) and i want to know can i dn m.com after this?? plz reply
Why not? Definitely you are eligible for M. Com course after completing B. Com course. A bachelor degree is the minimum educational qualification to apply for M. Com course. So, after completing B. Com course you are eligible to apply for M. Com course.

M.Com Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate should have completed a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum of 3 years and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% of reserving category).

-Appearing for Final semester semester can also eligible to apply for this course.

-First preference will be given to the candidate who belong from Commerce stream.

How to Apply:-

The students can apply for this M. Com course, when the notification is released. The Application for this course is available in the concerned university/Institutions. You can collect the application form by directly visit the Institutions (or) You can also download the application form from the official website of the respective institution. The Admission to this M. Com course is done through entrance examination conducted by the particular Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?