27th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Com after scoring 60.48% in B.Com by Mangalore University

I scored 60.48% in b.com by manglore university in 2005, now i want to do m.com, how to get online application for 2013

11th March 2014, 03:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do M.Com after scoring 60.48% in B.Com by Mangalore University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 60.48% in b.com by manglore university in 2005, now i want to do m.com, how to get online application for 2013
Yes definitely you're eligible for M.Com course after completing B.Com course. You have scored very good marks in graduation course.
Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for M.com Course.

M.com stands for Master of Commerce. The duration of the course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria for M.com Course ::

>>Candidate should be hold Bachelor degree course from recognized university ..
>>Candidate should be score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks ..
>>Any faculty candidates are eligible for this Course

The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. You may get admission for M.com Course based on the Performance in Entrance Examination.

You can get M.Com course application through by visiting the Official website of http://www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/xampp/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?