25th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?

1.what is process for diploma to degree in mining during job.
2.yours institude degree valid for dgms ,( director general mines and safty ) dhanbad.
3.how will you arrange precital experence for BE in mining.
4. mining degree for diploma student require II class & I class managers certificatebased on show at DGMSthan they give us managers certificate based on BE degree . if it is valid for this certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  3. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  4. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  6. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  7. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  8. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
  9. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  10. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  11. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  12. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  13. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  15. Is it possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job after completing diploma in mining?
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  18. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
6th March 2012, 03:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?

Hi,

You can of course complete your graduation i.e B.E in Mining.
But if you want to do it along with your job, you cannot complete your graduation in a regular mode, in stead you have to do it in correspondence or distance mode.

And gaining experience will become higher when you are engaged in a specific company and that will be your practical experience with your job.

Before getting admission to any particular institute you need to find out if the institute is AICTE approved and provides valid certificate after competing your course.

Good luck!
1st October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?

what about diploma to degree in mining through a.m.i.e
16th July 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a working man and I want to do diploma in mining .but my qualification is just 10the.how can I do diploma in mining courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?