31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?

How can i do BE or BSC mining engineering after completing civil 3 years diploma
can i get another difference degree after completing civil diploma? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  6. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed for diploma admission after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  12. List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  16. List of government jobs after completion of M.Tech from mining engineering?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  18. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
6th June 2017, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.E or B.Sc. Mining Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised institution. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Mining Engineering course from a recognised institution are eligible to pursue B.E or B.Sc. Mining Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Civil Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?