30th August 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University

i compleat my bscit in sikkim manipal univercity.I have work expereance in mining software i3ms (integrated mines and mineral management system please tell me what courese will i do for getting a job in mining sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?
  3. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  4. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  5. How to do distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing BSc IT from Mumbai University?
  6. Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector? -- [New]
  7. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  8. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  9. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  10. Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?
  11. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  12. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TGT after passing BSc from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I complete my BSc in Sikkim Manipal University? I am appearing in BSc computer science in Mumbai University
  17. Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University
  18. Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?
31st May 2019, 05:51 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University

You should register yourself on various job finding sites available in which there is availability to search for the job according to our own interest and our own city of interest where we want job. It will.show you the available job according yo the conditions as you mentioned. Then you will.get interview details on the spot and you can go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?