17th May 2011, 09:16 AM
lordsoso

How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths

i'm almost through with my Bsc(hons)maths and i want to apply for msc actuarial science by distance. i'm living in south Africa now.All the schools i've checked are very costly especially those uk schools. can anyone help me get a school which the cost is relatively affordable or if there are institutions out there who are willing to offer me scholarship.
isaac adjei

Related Questions:
20th October 2016, 11:01 AM
surender singh001

Default Re: How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths

You can complete your master in science from the south Africa. There are lots of institutes that offer the correspondence M.sc in the actuarial.
You have completed your B.sc in the Mathematics, that you have mentioned. You are eligible. You can contact the university of cape town.

Contact address of university of cape town.
private bag X3
Rondebosch 7701,
Cape town, South Africa.
Contact no: +27(021)6502475
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?