6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Animation in South Africa and USA being a Nigerian?

Hello,
I am a Nigerian and it is my dream to be an Animator. The problem is,
there is no school in Nigeria that teach that course very well. Can I get a scholarship to study Animation course in a school either from South Africa or USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study Aviation course in USA being a Nigerian?
  2. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  3. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  4. How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths
  5. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  6. How to join the Nigerian and the USA army? Is there any course we need to complete in abroad?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  8. What is the salary package in Dubai, USA, South Africa and UK after completing B.Tech civil
  9. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  10. How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  12. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  13. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  15. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  16. Can I study MBBS from USA? Will I get scholarship?
  17. Is there any Geologists job available in South Africa for a 3 years experienced person? I've done M.Sc
  18. List of M.Tech colleges in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Russia, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa?
15th September 2015, 07:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Animation in South Africa and USA being a Nigerian?

Yes you can get a Scholarship to study the course of Animation.
You need a good career track record and you need to have good Domain Knowledge in the field of Animation.
If you possess these 2 things then you will be eligible for the Scholarship for the course of Animation.
You also need to clear the Entrance Examination to get the Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?