22nd July 2012, 10:04 AM
leela jain

Can I take up NET exam after completing M.Pharm from Banasthali University, Rajasthan? What is the eligibility for it?

sir i have completed my B.PHARM fron BANASTHALI UNVERSITY(RAJ.)and iam a non gpat student so can i take up the NET exam??and whats the eligibility for it?

24th August 2012, 09:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take up NET exam after completing M.Pharm from Banasthali University, Rajasthan? What is the eligibility for it?

With this qualification, you can definitely attend UGC NET exam as PG is the main eligibility criterion. 55% marks in PG is necessary. Professor/Assistant Professor etc will be the positions you can get in to after clearing UGC NET exam. If you get a good score in UGC NET exam, you can apply for above mentioned positions in government colleges. Log in to UGC site so as to apply for the same via online.
15th June 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take up NET exam after completing M.Pharm from Banasthali University, Rajasthan? What is the eligibility for it?

Plz tel me the upcoming date of NET exam in december
15th June 2013, 11:59 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

At one place you have mentioned M.Pharma and other place B.Pharma. To make it simple, you are only eligible if completed M.Pharma. If you have completed it then apply for the National Eligibility Test.

The National Eligibility Test which is for the Junior Research Fellowship and the college lectureship requires each candidate to have post graduation degree. No relaxation is given in this regard for anyone including reserve categories.

I have mentioned the criteira for NET exam below. Please read them carefully and only if you are meeting them, apply for the National Eligibility Test. It is conducted in June and December.

The registration process for June exam is over therefore now you can only apply for the National Eligibility Test in December.

NET Eligibility

1. Apply only if you are Indian citizen.

2. Minimum qualification required in post graduation.

3. At least 55 percent marks should have been secured in it.

4. The SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

5. The final year students are welcome to apply.

6. But there is a rule under which you must submit the degree in 2 years.

7. Subject for test will be related to your post graduation degree.

8. If applying for JRF please do so before turning 28 years.

9. OBC should apply before 31 years of age.

10. While 33 is the limit for SC/ST.

11. No such issue in lectureship as there is no upper age limit.
21st May 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Differences between jrf and lecturership.?? Which is best for further future.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?