28th April 2012, 10:40 AM
PODDAR SUJEET

How can I do Training in SAIL being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

SIR i am student of b.tech,i want to do the training in sail . then what can i do,(ME) student year 2 nd

Related Questions:
  1. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  2. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  7. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  9. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  10. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. In which IT firm should I apply for 6 weeks Training programme if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of training is provided for B.Tech 2nd year students?
  16. How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course
  17. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  18. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
3rd September 2013, 11:22 PM
SHNSING946

Default Re: How can I do Training in SAIL being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

SAIL Advertise for trainees but this trainees should complete their degree as you are the student of 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?