1st August 2012, 11:53 PM
Ramniwas25

How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course

Dear sir,
I am Ramniwas pandey from Jharkhand. I am persuing B.tech course, i am in 3rd year. NOW, I want to know about summer training in SAIL , so pls......pls.....pls tell me it's procedure and timing. pls..............help me.

10th February 2014, 01:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of the company. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. Any organization that selects you will have expectations from you. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
22nd February 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am ved prakash pandey from allahabad and i am currently studying in b.tech 4th semester for mechanical branch. So plz tell me what is the proridure to apply traing
6th March 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I Arjun kumar from patna and i am currently studying in b.tech 4th semester for ece branch .so plz tell me what is the procedure to appy summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?