6th August 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

sir iam studying 2nd btech my caste is shedule caste may i get a job in railway recrutement

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  3. What shall I do to get a Job in Railway being a candidate pursuing BBA course?
  4. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  7. How to get a Railway Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
  10. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  12. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  13. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  14. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  15. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  16. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. What has to be study for Railway exams?
  18. Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student? -- [New]
6th August 2011, 04:41 PM
liquid

Default Re: Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam studying 2nd btech my caste is shedule caste may i get a job in railway recrutement
yes you can,but you cant give RRB as you are not an engineer yet.you have to give group D exams.
best of luck..
6th August 2011, 04:49 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Before completing graduation you can't get a job in Railway for engineering post but you can apply for grade 4 post in railway.
7th August 2011, 12:14 PM
naazks

Default Re: Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

yes u can get a job bt still u hv to complete ur btech
17th October 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the eligibility criteria for groupb in raiway?
8th January 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am B.TECH 2nd year electrical students.after completing Btech how much markes will be required
1st December 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, i belong to general caste and completed mt graduation in management. Am i eligible for graduate level exa of rrb.
21st February 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

After completion of b-tech (mechanical engg) how many entrance exams are there and what are those ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?