14th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IBPS clerk exam entrance test after scoring 90% in 10th and 76% in inter?

Am i eligible for ibps clerk examination entrance test having 90% in 10th and 76% in inter?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 64% in 10th, 48% in Intermediate and 54% in Degree course?
  2. Am i eligible to give IBPS Clerk exam after scoring 74% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 59.8% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  7. Am i eligible for for IBPS Clerk/PO after scoring 62.56% in SSLC
  8. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  9. Am i eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 70% and HS with 48%
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam after completing 10th with 57%
  11. How to give IBPS clerk exam? Solutions for the same?
  12. How to get Job in Bank being a candidate having secured 53% in 12th class?
  13. Am I eligible for upcoming IBPS Clerk exam? -- [New]
  14. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  15. What should i do to join Clerical after completing 12th with 71%?
  16. Possibilities to get a job after scoring 131 marks out of 250 in IBPS clerk entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  18. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
1st September 2013, 03:49 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS clerk exam entrance test after scoring 90% in 10th and 76% in inter?

HI FRIEND
## It is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for IBPS CLERK Common Written Examination
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS CLERK exam is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university with computer knowledge & there is no marks percentage critiria
## Age limit to apply for IBPS CLERK exam is
~>18-28 years for General category candidates
~>18-31 years for OBC candidates
~>18-33 years for SC/ST candidates
## The selection process of IBPS CLERK exam is
~>written test
~>personal interview
## Written test is of objective type and consists of 5 sections
(1)Numerical ability
(2)Reasoning ability
(3)English language
(4)General awareness with special reference to banking industry
(5)Computer knowledge
## For further details visit www.ibps.in

** ALL THE BEST **
2nd September 2013, 10:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS clerk exam entrance test after scoring 90% in 10th and 76% in inter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for ibps clerk examination entrance test having 90% in 10th and 76% in inter?

Sorry to say that 12th standard are not applicable for IBPS Clerk exam Because IBPS Clerk exam required the minimum qualification is graduation degree , But you are applicable for SBI Clerk exam because your 12th standard marks is above 60% .

SBI Stands for State of Bank of India . This SBI Conducts Clerk as well as PO Examinations .

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks OR completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

List of the topics which are covered in IBPS clerk exam -

1. General English
2. Reasoning
3. Numerical Ability
4. General Awareness
5. Computer / Marketing Knowledge.

Best Books for SBI clerical exam is given below-

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

Bank Clerical Cadre: Common Written Examination
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Selection process for SBI Clerk Exam are - Written test and Personal Interview .

For more details about SBI Clerk Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/

3rd September 2013, 06:42 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
deae aspirant

i am sorry to say you are not eligible for ibps clerk exam , because for ibps clerk exam you need to have graduation degree

though if you like you can try sbi clerk exam

it requires more than 60% marks in class 12th

age limit should be 18-28 years

age relaxation for obc students 3 years

age relaxation for sc/st is 5 years

so you can try for sbi clerk exam now and for ibps clerk first complete your gtaduation and you will be eligible for po exams also .

exam pattern :

general english
reasoning
quantitive aptitude
computer knowledge
general awareness

good luck
3rd September 2013, 11:20 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Unfortunately you can't give the IBPS clerk examination because for that one needs to be a graduate and that is the minimum amount of qualification required for this post.

Here is the eligibility criteria of IBPS Clerk exam:-
  • You need to possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • You need to have working knowledge of computer. This is an important criteria.
  • To prove your computer literacy you need to have a certificate or diploma or degree in computer operations.
  • The lower age limit for this exam is 20 years and the upper age limit is 28 years.
Thus its clearly visible that with your qualification right now you dont have the option of applying for this exam. But there is nothing to lose hope. Since you have good good marks at 10+2 level with that you can apply for the SBI Clerk exam where the HS passed out candidates are also allowed to give the exam.

For this exam you just need to have 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level or you can complete graduation in any discipline and can also apply after that. Since your 10+2 marks is more than 60% therefore you can easily apply for this exam.

The lower age limit for giving this exam is 18 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. There is 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST candidates, 3 years for the OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.

Now if your sole ambition is to try your luck for the IBPS clerk exam then i would suggest you to complete your graduation first and this is not only for giving the IBPS clerk exam but for widening your horizons as well. This will open up new avenues for you and your options will also suddenly increase by many folds.

Hope this helps :-> :->
3rd September 2013, 03:43 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend sorry to say you are not eligible to apply IBPS clerk exam after scoring 90% in 10th and 76% in inter.

Because for apply IBPS clerk exam the minimum education qualification is Graduation Degree from a recognized University.

IBPS stand for INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND PERSONAL SELECTIOTN.

IBPS Conducts the common written examination for 20 public sector banks in every year.

The Qualifications Required for IBPS Clerical Examination are :-

Candidate must have to completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age Limit :-

Age should be between 18 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

Best of luck..........
3rd September 2013, 06:04 PM
Shanaira
Junior Member+

Hi Dear,

In order to apply for IBPS Clerk exams, you need to be a graduate from a recognised university with just a pass percentage. So, as of now as you have not completed your Degree Course, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk or PO exams.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk exams:

1. Education: Graduate from any recognised university (just a pass percentage in graduation)

2. Age : Minimum - 20 years Maximum – 28 years
(Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. Guidelines for Reserved Categories)

3. Computer Literacy : A Diploma or a Certificate in computers and its operation is required

Thanks.
3rd September 2013, 09:30 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend

to appear for bank clerk one has to done their graduation in any discipline.

friend once you complete your graduation then instead of appear for bank clerk exam,you can appear for PO bank post.

generaly in most of teh bank test,there would be reservation for sc/st/bc categories..

fro bank field one must be good in accounts and calculation,must have computer knowledge.

)Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

good luck

thank you
3rd September 2013, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have got good marks but IBPS Clerk requires Graduates and you are still 12th pass candidate that means you have to study more to become eligible for IBPS Clerk exam.

So get admission into reputed college for doing your Graduation course. After completing Graduation you will become eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO exams. You can also prepare for the exam along with your Graduation

IBPS has raised qualification for clerk recently and it was 12th previously but now you have to complete Graduation as most of the banks weren't taking 12th passed candidates as clerk.

Age Limit:

The age must be between 18 to 28 years. This age is for General category but there is age relaxation for reserved category.

SC/ST : 5 years relaxation

OBC : 3 years relaxation

PWD : 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

Written Examination will be objective type having questions on following topics.

-Quantitative

-Reasoning

-English

-General Awareness

-Computers

Those who clear cut off marks in written exam will be eligible for interview.

The marks in written and interview will be crucial for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?