19th July 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I find a job after completing B.Sc Mathematics? I know MS Office and typewriting lower

I am Murugadoss. I have completed B.Sc Mathematics. I am working now as a store Assistant in Dubai. I know the MS OFFICE & Typewritting Lower. But I can't get fine job. Next What can I do? Which any class will I study and How will I get job? Please advice me.

23rd February 2012, 01:10 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I find a job after completing B.Sc Mathematics? I know MS Office and typewriting lower

hi friend,
any how you have completed your b.sc.and go forthere studies.you can go for part tim,e data entry job.
23rd February 2012, 11:32 PM
massmech10

Default Re: How can I find a job after completing B.Sc Mathematics? I know MS Office and typewriting lower

If you finish B.sc mathematics with high percentage you will can apply teaching profession.In another way you will write civil service examination.you will get good and honour job.If you not like to write this type of examination means you will do M.sc mathematics. After finishing this course you will get fine job.
24th February 2012, 07:08 AM
mohitsahu2512

To get a good job you can apply for a government job as well as private job .
First I would like to say to increase your typing speed.It will be helpful to compete others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?