13th January 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Lower Division Clerk in the Government Office? How much do they get paid?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the Lower Division Clerk exam and I believe I can qualify the exam so I want to know what type of work do the Lower Division Clerk do in the Government Office? How much do they get paid? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th September 2017, 08:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Lower Division Clerk in the Government Office? How much do they get paid?

Lower Division Clerk examination is conducted by SSC and state SSC. The common eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination. The salary for Lower Division Clerk is :- Rs 18777 - 31045.

The duty of LDC is to maintain data, files and documents of the respective office.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
30th September 2017, 04:06 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job profile of Lower Division Clerk in the Government Office? How much do they get paid?

Lower division clerk perform following task.
>> They mainly perform the work of typing, sorting, mailing , organizing task .
>> Lower division clerk also help Senior clerk /officer in planning or organizing a activity.
>> With experience and qualifying internal exam a LDC can be posted as UDC (Upper Division clerk).
>> LDC exam is not only conducted by SSC but also conducted by various government organization like High court, Power corporation, Parliament, Coal India.
30th June 2021, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what type of skills need for upper division celrk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?